Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Weeks Old!


10/9/08 - Chillin' in the jumperoo


"Are we done here?"



"I'm too quick for your camera, haha!"



Talking to the toys

Angelo is 10 weeks old already, wow! He's a big boy, eating an easy 6 ounces of formula every feeding and rice cereal a few times a week. He doesn't go back to the doctor until November 19th, so next week I'm going to get on the scale with him again. I want to get an idea of how much he's grown since his last appointment.

My 'lil bubs is displaying quite the personality and loves to "talk". It's funny because he seems to be a morning guy, whereas Dave and I most certainly aren't morning people. He eats, gets a diaper change then wants to chat, LOL! He mumbles stuff only God understands, but it's cute anyway. I do, however, have him saying his "O's" clearly and when I say, "Mama", he smiles BIG and tries to form the "M" with his lips. I'm gonna get his to say it before "Dada" if it kills me, damnit!

He still gets bored every 20 minutes or so and still prefers to be in the upright position, unless he wants to sleep. Speaking of sleep, this child sure loves his! He takes morning and afternoon naps then goes to bed from 10pm to 7am. If he doesn't get his naps in he's a bit cranky, but then again, I'm that way too.

Dave and I are going away this weekend and it's the first time I have to leave Angelo with someone over night. This is really going to kill me, I'm sure. He's staying with Dave's parents, brother and sister-in-law from tonight until Sunday afternoon. I know he'll be just fine, but I'll be calling there fairly often. This will be the second trip Dave and I have taken (for fun) alone since we started dating. I spent the majority of our relationship being pregnant so this trip is definitely necessary.

No comments: