Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Attack of the Crotch Cam


Week 11

I went to my OB appointment today and what do you know? I got served the crotch cam again. I knew by the look on my midwife’s face that I had it coming and not in the hot and sexy way. Dave was ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the damn monitor again. Keep in mind, this was before I got served, lol.

Dave and I were able to see the baby flailing its arms and legs. It’s like he knew he was being watched and was screeching, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!? Get that thing outta here!” Okay, so that’s what I was thinking. Perhaps it was just trying to show off for us, who knows. We did hear the heartbeat and it was going at 165 bpm. I uploaded a new pic of the ‘lil swimmer to my slideshow. Take a look if you‘d like. It’s amazing that in just 3 weeks it went from a tadpole to an alien getting ready to turn human.

I’m now suffering from crotch cam cramps, but that should go away within a few hours. The fatigue isn’t as bad as it was in previous weeks, but the laziness is kicking in though. I feel bad because I’ve made Dave my little bitch for the last couple of weeks. God bless him, he’s really stepping up to the plate to make sure I’m comfortable. He’s rubbing my back and feet, taking out the garbage, cleaning the kitty litter and helping me clean my place. It’s high time I get off my ass and do it myself though.

I’m hearing that the other pregnant ladies around me are suffering from morning/noon/night sickness. I’m so grateful that’s not me. I have my next appointment Feb. 5th and that's just check-up stuff. We find out the sex of the baby on March 13th, if they can tell. I’ll be about 20 weeks then. I’m getting ticked that I don’t have any intuitive hits that stick about the sex. My psychic friends are changing their answers so I’m a bit confused. We’ll just have to wait and see, I guess.

No comments: